RSS

Status Update

Saturday, July 04, 2009

It's been a month+ since I've posted anything in here... my new years resolution is slipping away :)

Anyway, not much to update...
Lots of work was put in to my Breakout project, this is another project that I'm doing as a part of my studies.
The whole thing is written in Java, using the LWJGL implementation of OpenGL.
It's a project that's done as a part of a course in OpenGL, its goal is to help me learn OpenGL.
The project started as a 2D implementation of the game, and now I'm building a 3D version on top of that.
The project itself is reaching the end soon, as the school year is coming to a close.
It really opened up OpenGL for me, and it gave me some desire to learn XNA.

About the big project, it's currently on the verge of imploding, so I won't update the status of that project right now.

Aside from that, I've finally put up a financial goal for the studying abroad thing.
It's a pretty large sum, but I hope to gather the cash for that in an acceptable period of time.

Have a good week

----------------
Now playing: Dream Theater - Lines In The Sand
via FoxyTunes

0 comments: