RSS

Game Conference AHOY!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Get ready for a quick post.

I got an invitation to the Israeli game developers conference, GameIS, a few days ago.
I don't really know how they got my details, maybe from my IGDA member's info, but I'm glad they did.
The conference itself has some great lecturers, and it sounds fun and interesting, it might also be an opportunity to handout some CVs.
So I'm taking a day off and I'm going to the conference.

Although it's no GDC or E3, it's still pretty cool...
To think that some 3 years ago, the Israeli gaming industry, was practically non-existent, and now we have our own little gaming conference.

Anyway, hope it's gonna be fun, I'll post my impressions from it, when I'll return.

G'day, Cheers

----------------
Now playing: Dream Theater - Another Day
via FoxyTunes

0 comments: