RSS

Hard Times

Monday, April 14, 2008

I'm tired...
Assyria has been in a stuck state for about 2 months now, wow, time flies.
Anyway, I've seen this state before, too many times :)
This is the sound, a dying project makes, I know, I've been through a few as you can tell.

The main problem, as I see it, is miscommunication (the usual).
The problem is that, the management thinks they can communicate in IM all the time, and everything will be alright, but timezones definitely don't allow that to happen.
The obvious solution is to use e-mail, but although I tried it some times, it's not catching up.
I hope the project is not dead, but it might be dead to me, since I can't just sit around doing nothing.

I did manage to create some scripts for the project, but it seems like it's not going to be used.
Another strike and I'm out.

Anyway, currently I'm waiting for this situation to resolve itself, or get resolved by the management.
Meanwhile, I'm trying to get into the beta test of the highly anticipated (at least by me) game, The Sliver Lining, hope to get in, maybe that will be my next project.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I hate moving all the time, it sucks.

----------------
Now playing: Gary Moore - Left Me With The Blues
via FoxyTunes

0 comments: