RSS

Work Work

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Just a quick update...
Still working for openFrag, if you were wondering, which is pretty fun.
I've been largely working on designing and inserting GUI elements that are needed in the game, which is probably the best thing I can offer at the moment, sort of an out-of-the-box experience :)

But I'm planning on moving on to different bits of code, soon, I hope, as soon as I finish up the rest of the much needed GUI elements.

I can honestly say that, I was really happy when I got to commit an actual change into the openFrag game.
This is probably due to the fact that up until now, I wasn't really programming/developing a game, I was researching, leading, planning and probably every possible thing except actually developing a game.

Anyway have a good week...

----------------
Now playing: Grand Devil Opera - Survivalism
via FoxyTunes

0 comments: