RSS

Quick Plug

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Aside from being a part of openFrag, I'm also a part of a small team with a guy from work, in the development of a cool LAN based WPF poker game.
This game utilizes .NET 3.5 and it's new GUI framework named WPF.

In this game I dabbled in my other passion, graphic design, it's also a part of my game design craze, but a smaller part.
Anyway, I did the graphic design for a lot of the stuff in the game, especially the card designs and the main game screen design.
I think it looks pretty good, and we put a lot of work into it.

We are trying to win a contest with this project, so if you are reading this go and download the game, it's totally free. This way you'll help yours truly and help me win a contest.
Thanks in advance...

----------------
Now playing: David Gilmour - Out Of The Blue
via FoxyTunes

0 comments: